Friday, March 15, 2013

Madeline Carroll

Madeline Carroll

My 3rd sketch art. whaddya think?
 
I'm editing this a bit because my friend said that I must put more effort than just put a "my 3rd sketch art. whaddya think?". LOL, and I'm expanding it a little, if you don't mind :)
I haven't post (even created any) drawings, because I'm not have any ideas lately. And then I thought that I'm might be bored of my drawing style.
So there it is. I go for "realistic style". I'm trying as hard as I could, but still being a noob, this is what I can do. For now though. I hope my skill will increase at this kind of style, because I'm started to like it.
Ok, stop that weird stare of yours. She's my favorite actress, even if she's younger than me. I like her role in the Resident Evil (was it Extinction? Don't really remember) and Flipped (even though I don't really like romance movies).

@my DeviantART page http://chronostra.deviantart.com/art/Madeline-Carroll-sketch-338852260

No comments:

Post a Comment